2.15.2011

2011 photo of the day : day 46

So, I always tell myself that I need to ensure there is variety in my 365 project. Not just flowers and cats. Then, I remember, that this is my project, and my pets are a big part of my life (and I love photographing flowers). There are still many days left in this year, and I am sure there will be lots of things in my project that are not cats or flowers. But sometimes, it is going to be cats and flowers, and I am okay with that. Our girl kitty is harder for me to get a photograph of, as she is not always what I call cooperative. Little Dude, on the other hand, seems to play it up for the camera. I start trying to take pictures and he flops about and poses (not all the time, but a lot of time). I couldn’t resist take some photos of him sleeping in the sun again. He started flopping all around, and this is what I ended up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© kro photography 2010